By accessing, browsing or using this Site, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these Terms & Conditions of Use (these "Terms"). If you do not agree to these Terms, you should not use or access this Site. If you have any questions, please firstname.lastname@example.org
Kidmov reserves the right to revise these Terms at any time by updating this posting. You are encouraged to review these Terms each time you use the Site because your use of the Site after the posting of changes will constitute your acceptance of the changes. We grant you a personal, limited, non-transferable non-exclusive, license to access and use the Site. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion and without notice to you, to revise the products and services available on the Site and to change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Site and we will not be liable to you or to any third party for doing so. We may also impose rules for and limits on use of the Site or restrict your access to part, or all, of the Site without notice or penalty. Your continued use of the Site will constitute your acceptance of any such changes.
1. Use of the Site
You may use the Site only for your own non-commercial personal use and in compliance with these Terms. You are responsible for your own communications, including the transmission, uploading or posting of information and are responsible for the consequences of such communications to the Site.
We require all users of the Site ("Users" also referred to herein as "You" or "Your") to agree not to use the Site, and specifically prohibit any use of the Site, for any of the following purposes:
· posting, communicating or transmitting any material that infringes on any intellectual property, publicity or privacy right of another person or entity;
· posting any information which is untrue, libellous, blasphemous or causes annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to any person.
· posting information that is obscene or in breach of racial or religious hatred or discrimination legislation;
· engaging in conduct that would constitute a criminal offence or breach of court order or give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate or incite to violate any law or regulation;
· attempting to interfere in any way with the Site's or Annie with Alex ‘s network security, or attempting to use the Site's service to gain unauthorized access to any other computer system.
2. Membership of the Site
You are invited to become registered users ("Members") of this Site. You must be aged 13 or over.
Each registration is for a single user only. We do not permit you to share your user name and password with any other person nor with multiple users on a network.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Member account and password. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your Member account or password. You agree to immediately notify us in the event of any unauthorized use of your Member account or other breach of security.
3. Product information and availability
Excluding any content that may be submitted by Users and Members from time to time, Kidmov strives to ensure that the information on the Site is complete and reliable. Certain information may contain pricing errors, typographical errors and other errors or inaccuracies that Kidmov may correct without liability.
We do not guarantee that all products described on our Site will be available.
All prices shown are inclusive of VAT at current rates and are exclusive of delivery charges. Kidmov reserves the right to change the prices for products at any time, but changes will not affect customer orders that have already been paid for. We are under no obligation to supply products to you at incorrectly stated prices, even after we have sent you an order confirmation (as defined above) if the pricing error could be identified as a mispricing by a person acting reasonably.
4. Orders and limitation on quantities
We must receive full cleared payment for an order before we dispatch your order. You can pay using any major credit or debit card. All credit or debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your card refuses to authorise payment, we won't be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
Kidmov reserves the right to limit quantities purchased and to revise, suspend, or terminate an event or promotion at any time without notice (including after an order has been submitted and/or acknowledged).
If we are unable to fulfil your order within two business days of receiving your payment, we will contact you by email or telephone advising you of this. In this event we cancel your order and will fully refund you, free of charge.
5. Delivery of products
We specify the method and address for delivery when you make your order. Risk of damage or loss of the products passes to you on delivery.
We will deliver your order in accordance with the delivery option selected by you. Please view our delivery options for full details. Whenever referred to, working days exclude Saturday, Sunday and Bank holidays. If you have specified delivery to more than one address when placing your order there is a separate charge for each destination address. Any delivery timescales are indicative only. Time is not of the essence.
Upon delivery of your order to you, we will provide you with sufficient information to enable you to exercise your statutory right of refund or replacement and address any intended cancellation to the correct addressee or to return your product(s).
You can usually apply for a refund within 2 hours of purchase. Past 2 hours after purchase we are unable to refund as working on the material will have begun.
Should you wish to cancel your order, please notify us within 2 hours, by emailing email@example.com
Please provide full details of your customer ID and the movie title being returned.
The refund could take up to 10 days although it will be actioned immediately.
To improve our service, please let us know the reason for asking for refund.
7. Proprietary rights
You acknowledge and agree that the content (other than content that may be submitted by Members), text, images, videos, graphics, trademarks, logos, icons, music and other elements available on the Site are the property of Kidmov and are protected by copyright, trademark and/or other proprietary rights and laws.
You may view, print and download the contents for personal use only. The contents must not be used for commercial purposes or incorporated in any publication in any form. You agree not to sell, license, rent, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit, modify or create derivative works from any content or materials on the Site.
8. Submitted content
Kidmov does not claim ownership of any materials you make available through the Site. With respect to any materials you submit or make available for inclusion on the Site, you grant Kidmov perpetual, irrevocable, permission to modify & edit the uploaded footage as Kidmov deem right in order to make the best possible movie for you.
You understand, the length of each clip and the quality of your video work (the way it's filmed) will reflect on the outcome of the finished movie, also that your movie will be slightly shorter than the total uploaded minutes due to the editing process of trimming.
You hereby represent, warrant and covenant that any materials you provide you have ownership, including obtaining the necessary permissions from parents/guardians whose children might appear in the video footage.
Not include anything (including, but not limited to, text, images, music or video) to which you do not have the full right to grant Kidmov the license specified above. You further represent, warrant and covenant that any materials you provide will not contain libellous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material. Kidmov will be entitled to use any content submitted by you without incurring obligations of confidentiality, attribution or compensation to you.
You assume all responsibility and risk with respect to your use of the Site.
The site, and all content, products, and other information on or accessible from or through this Site or a "linked" site are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, security or accuracy. Specifically, but without limitation, Kidmov does not warrant that: (1) the information on this site is correct, accurate or reliable; (2) the functions contained on this site will be uninterrupted or error-free; or (3) defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available is free of viruses or other harmful components.
Kidmov makes no warranties of any kind regarding any non- Kidmov sites to which you may be directed or hyperlinked from this Site. Hyperlinks are included solely for your convenience, and Kidmov makes no representations or warranties with regard to the accuracy, availability, suitability or safety of information provided in such non-Kidmov sites. Kidmov does not endorse, warrant or guarantee any products or services offered or provided by or on behalf of third parties on the Site.
11. Limitation of liability
In no event shall Kidmov, its affiliates or any of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, successors, subsidiaries, suppliers, affiliates, or third parties providing information on this site be liable to any user of the Site or any other person or entity for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, punitive, consequential or exemplary damages (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, loss of data, or loss of use) arising out of the use or inability to use the Site, whether based upon warranty, contract, tort, or otherwise, even if Kidmov has been advised of or should have known of the possibility of such damages or losses. In no event shall the total liability of Kidmov, its affiliates or any of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, successors, subsidiaries, suppliers, affiliates or third parties providing information on this site to you for all damages, losses, and causes of action resulting from your use of this site, whether in contract, tort (including, but not limited to, negligence) or otherwise, exceed the amount you paid to Kidmov in connection with the event giving rise to such liability.
You hereby acknowledge that the preceding paragraph shall apply to all content, products and services available through the Site.
12. International use
Kidmov controls and operates the Site from the United Kingdom. We make no representation that materials on the Site are appropriate or available for use outside the United Kingdom. If you choose to access this Site from outside the United Kingdom, you do so at your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
13. Copyright infringement; notice and take down procedures
Kidmov specifically prohibits the posting of any content that violates or infringes the copyright rights and/or other intellectual property rights (including rights of privacy and publicity) of any person or entity. If you believe that any material contained on this Site infringes your copyright or other intellectual property rights, you should send a notification of the copyright infringement claim to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kidmov will process notices of alleged infringement that it receives and will take appropriate action as suggested by the UK Digital Economy Act 2010. To be effective, the notification of alleged copyright infringement must be in writing and contain the following information:
· physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
· identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
· identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
· information reasonably sufficient to permit Kidmov to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
· a statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
· a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
16. Exclusion of third party rights
17. Entire agreement
18. Law and jurisdiction
· The competition promoter is Kidmov.
· UK entrants only.
· Winners must be over 18.
· The winner will be sent the prize identified in the competition copy only.
· Competition not available to friends or relative’s of Kidmov.
· All entries must be received by midnight GMT on the advertised closing date.
· The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
· The winner will be chosen at random and will be notified as soon as possible after the draw.
· The winner will be contacted by Kidmov. If they do not reply within 48 hours of being notified, another winner will be chosen at random.
· Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond our control, and accordingly we may vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to Kidmov.
· English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.
· By submitting an entry, all entrants are acknowledging and accept the terms and conditions for the giveaway.
· The competition may be added to a number of sites for the purposes of promotion.